By Taylor Fengya
This week we would like to introduce to you Wicked Suga and Butler Winery, our two newest confirmed vendors for Chocolate Fest on October 17 from noon – 4pm at the Dallara IndyCar Factory in Speedway!
Wicked Suga, a Chocolate Fest 2014 vendor, will be returning this year with delicious samples of their cotton candy and butterscotch-caramel corn. In addition, they will be selling old fashioned hand-pulled taffy, gourmet caramel apples, candied cashews, and pretzel bark!
We would also like to announce that Butler Winery of Bloomington, IN has come on board as our first wine vendor! We are thrilled to have them as a first-time vendor at Chocolate Fest on October 17 and hope that you all are as excited as we are!
Please invite all of your friends and family to Chocolate Fest this year! It’s event that people of all ages will enjoy!
Be sure to follow Chocolate Fest on Twitter (@ChocFestIndy), Instagram (@chocfestindy), and Facebook!
By Taylor Fengya
Vendor Highlights of the Week!
We are back at it again! It is time to reveal our next three vendors for this year’s Chocolate Fest on October 17th from noon-4pm at the Dallara IndyCar Factory. We are excited to announce that Schakolad Chocolate Factory, Louise’s Sweets, and Confection Delights will be joining us for Chocolate Fest this year. With the variety of chocolate delicacies provided by these three vendors, you will all be in for a treat!
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory, a Chocolate Fest 2014 participant, will be joining us once again this year to give out samples of their signature truffles! They will be selling boxes of truffles and chocolate lollipops for guests to take home. Schakolad, which started out as a small chocolate shop and expanded its business to multiple stores nationwide, maintains the “family-owned” feel by making their chocolates fresh at each location. We appreciate Schakolad Chocolate Factory’s willingness to participate in Chocolate Fest again this year and look forward to their participation in the future.
- Louise’s Sweets, a Chocolate Fest vendor for the last two years, will return again for this year’s event. Louise’s Sweets will be offering samples of their gourmet chocolate covered Oreos and selling delicious chocolate covered pretzels and crème candies! If you would like to try Louise’s Sweets, make sure you join us on October 17th! We are very excited for Louise’s Sweets to return again this year!
- Confection Delights, a Chocolate Fest vendor last October, will be returning this year to hand out samples of their tasty truffles and caramels. Additionally, Confection Delights will be selling truffles, gourmet chocolates, deluxe pretzels, and novelty and themed Oreos and suckers. Located in Danville, IN, Confection Delights will reach a new crowd of hungry guests at this year’s event. We are very excited to see Confection Delights return once again for Chocolate Fest on October 17th!
By Taylor Fengya
This week, we are excited to announce our first three vendors for this year’s Chocolate Fest to be held on Saturday, October 17 from noon-4pm at the Dallara IndyCar Factory. Come hungry to sample amazing chocolate desserts from a variety of local vendors!
- Sun King Brewing Co., a participant at last year’s Chocolate Fest, will be returning once again to give out samples of their Chocolate Wee Mac for anyone 21 and older. Sun King Brewing Co. is always eager to participate at local community events, and we are thrilled that they will be able to participate again this year!
- Peacetree Mountain Truffles, located in Bloomington, IN, will be a first-time vendor at this year’s Chocolate Fest. Famous for their specialty truffles, Chocolate Fest attendees will have the opportunity to sample Peacetree’s delicious chocolate truffles and buy boxes of truffles to take home. Peacetree Mountain Truffles only uses the finest ingredients from premium dairy products to superior chocolates.
- SoBro Café, located just south of Broad Ripple, will also be a first-time Chocolate Fest vendor this year! SoBro will be sampling their delicious ice box cakes and selling their signature Chai tea and vegan chocolate cake. SoBro Café is filled with local art work for sale and many members of their staff are artists themselves—musicians, dancers, actors, painters, and authors. We are very excited to have a restaurant on board that is so passionate about the arts!